Monday 3 October 2011

my beauty secret of the week

FACE - I never ever get spots and I apparently have skin like a babies bottom, well its down to the creams I put on my face every night and believe it or not they are baby bum creams haha 


 Sudocrem- amazing for the face! The first time i used it I was amazed with the results in the morning, I passed it on to my friends who now cant go a night without putting it on!

Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter -This is my new secret product which has actually been voted number one skin care product, due to the number rising because of women using it as a face cream! my skin has never looked better! 

Give them a go and let me know if you see a result!

2 comments:

  1. sudocream is so good! i'll have to try out the waitrose cream though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love it :D let me know if you like it! we will all have cheeks like babies bottoms :D x

    ReplyDelete