Wednesday 21 March 2012

Perfect Brows

Anyone who knows me knows I love a good brow! I am religious for HD brows but unfortunately I can't afford them all year round! 

I have recently went from black hair to light brown which was a dramatic change and only meant one thing....I NEED A NEW BROW COLOUR & TOOL

well I was nosing through river island and I discovered the NYX kit, my mam got me it for christmas as I never really used it until now one word... WOW


As you can see in the picture above the set comes with a variety of colours in/ a highlighter, 3 stencils and 2 brushes for application. 

They do a variety of packs to suite all hair colours.

The stencils are the best part they give you a great professional shape & helps you get your brows more even! 

where to buy :-

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/products/eyes/eyebrows/eyebrow-kit-stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment